When I started my company, I struggled with long periods…
Google Drive is a powerful tool for any entrepreneur, and like any tool – you have to know how to use it!
Just the other day Google launched a way to expand the capabilities and tools you can use with Google docs. With the release of these add on’s, it is just the beginning of the next wave of making Google Docs the go to resource for Startups.
We have spend time researching a number of the best add on’s and wanted to share them with you.
1. Avery Label Merge – Avery Labels and Name Badges
– This Google Add-on makes it easy to merge Google Spreadsheet data onto popular Avery Labels and Name Badges, right in Google Drive
– The Avery Label Merge Add-on is for simple Documents that will only contain text–for more creative projects, use Avery Design & Print Online
– It’s quick and easy-to-use, and it’s free
To download the Avery Add-on – Click here
2. HelloFax – Online faxes for those who sometimes just need a fax.
We love HelloFax because lets face it, as much as we look at Fax machines as dinosaurs… some people hold on to them just like their AOL address. HelloFax is the easiest way us who have shunned having a fax in the office to send the once and awhile fax. Now you can just click on HelloFax in your google docs Add-Ons, enter the fax number and poof… fax from your google docs!
To download the HelloFax Add-on – Click here
Track Changes! – Finally Google matches Microsoft Word.
Tracking changes was a massive advantage for Microsoft Word’it never really worked right in Google Docs. With this amazing new add-on this is almost a mirrored image of the track changes we all know and love from word.
To download the Track Changes Add-on Click here