It has been a few weeks since I have posted…
Please take our survey so we can make the podcast even better for you! Click here.
It is my pleasure to release the seventh episode of Gay Ambition Podcast, featuring Jenn T. Grace of the Gay Business and Marketing Made Easy podcast. We had the opportunity to do this interview in person on the last day of the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) conference at the Omni Hotel in Dallas, Texas.
This is the first time that Jenn has shared her inspiring story in full and I’m delighted that I have the opportunity to present it to you.
It is so important to share the stories and show support for others in the LGBT community, and that is exactly what we are doing by doing a joint show!
Next week, I will release a blog post that will explain what the NGLCC is, how it can help you in your business or career and the top takeaways from the event. I was representing Out Front at this event and am extremely excited to announce that the article will be syndicated on their site as well!
Listen to my conversation with Jenn to discover:
- How she executed on the ’30 Days 30 Voices’ project that increased traffic to her site exponentially
- What the path looked like that led her from corporate job to entrepreneur
- Why she decided to write her book, But You Don’t Look Gay… and what the book writing process is like
- How she carved out her niche market in the LGBT space and what’s next for her business
- The highlights from the NGLCC conference
- How you can get involved with your local chapter of the NGLCC